woensdag 30 januari 2013

AFW 2013

First of all I really need to apologize for the fact that I haven't blogged since Thursday! I'm well aware that this is a big blog-crime but I have a good excuse.

Friday I stopped at my previous job due to privacy reasons... which really sucks. But on the bright side, Monday I received an e-mail from a college I applied to and: I got accepted! In February I'll start my 'Commerciele Economie' study. Because I wanted this study as a base for my following study I'll apply for Fashion Branding at the Fashion Institute of Amsterdam next year!


Okay so, enough about me. Let's talk our favorite subject: Fashion 

Sunday the 27th of January Marga Weimans wrapped up the 18th Amsterdam Fashion Week. I picked some of my personal favorites of our very own Fashion Week.



Left, right and bottom: Claes Iversen




David Paulus

 

Dennis Diem

       
Edwin Oudshoorn

Elise Kim


 

Gsus Industries


L'Oreal


Laura Smith


Michelangelo Winklaar


The People of the Labyrinths


Left, right and bottom: Tony Cohen 



Winde Rienstra



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten